Thursday, October 13, 2016

Billionaire Fiance's Box Set - 5 great stories by 5 terrific authors, get now at your favorite on-line book site for $.99

Sicilian Engagement by Rachel Lyndhurst
Kidnapping the Brazilian Tycoon by Carmen Falcone
An Unsuitable Husband by Ros Clarke
Italian Affair by Annie Seaton
Wife for Hire by Christine Bell  
So far I've read Carmen Falcone's Kidnapping the Brazilian Tycoon, I don't have the proper words to tell you how much I enjoyed reading this book.I could feel Addies passion for her cause and loss of Michael, then her conflicting emotions for Bruno, the disgust and shame he feels for himself in the end made him who he was; strong, passionate, but distrustful of women. With Addie's strength of purpose and willingness and Bruno's stubbornness to trust in the agreement they came too, then both of them finally understanding each other and admit it wasn't just sex but love.I'm still not saying all that I mean but this is as close as I can get to it. This doesn't even touch on how the story shows both the beauty and poverty of the authors country but the plight of the indigenous all over the world. Can't wait to read the other stories

No comments:

Post a Comment