Wednesday, September 28, 2016

My reveiw of Ann Gimpel's "Garen" Rubicon International Book 1

This authors wide range of story telling is amazing; I never know what I'm going to be reading about when I pick up when of her books. This story is set against a background of an espionage agency, with all the danger and secrets that it entails. But the part I really liked best was the "no I'm not going there" attitude of both the hero, Garen, and heroine, Miranda. Garen is head of the American Rubicon International section of the company and Miranda is an agent, and the rules say that working together means no entanglements. They both are keeping secrets from each other the most important one being their heart stopping attraction for each other. Amongst the danger there is also humor, but the most glaring point to me of the story is the beautiful love story in the making. Once they admit it to themselves and each other, their love is all encompassing and full of passion. If you love paranormal romance with danger and a touch of humor, you have to get this book. I'm now on to the next in the series, "Lars". Be advised that the stories are stand alones but who doesn't want a good book to continue in one shape or another?

No comments:

Post a Comment