Friday, December 2, 2016

Check out my review of Krystal Shannan's latest book in her Sanctuary, TX series, MY GUARDIAN GRYPHON

I've read books 1-4 of this series and each time I don't think the next one can be better. WRONG, this story is now my favorite in the series. It's a grand love story, with great characters; filled first with deep friendship, then unrequited and forbidden love, suddenly understanding you love someone you can never have. All of this leads to "heck with the rules" undeniable passion, misunderstandings and horrible tragedy and deaths. Who, What, How? Well sorry but I try not to write spoilers so that's all I'm telling, except to say I can't wait for book 6. You will not be disappointed for this is a wonderful love story told among the backdrop of supernatural beings and humans that live in this town of glorious stories, Sanctuary, TX. Did I mention I LOVE this story, well I LOVE this story. I highly recommend this book to lovers of paranormal romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment