Wednesday, December 7, 2016

From author Jodi Linton, "Pretty Reckless" from her Deputy Laney Briggs Series

Of all of author Jodi Linton's Deputy Laney Briggs series, this was my favorite. Don't get me wrong the others were terrific but I'm putting this one down as my favorite. It had secrets, undercover work, mysteries revealed, broken trust and hearts, love and sex all consuming, but what I loved the most was the humor. I tell you Laney and Gunner can argue, make-up and have the greatest sex written and they can make you laugh. I don't do spoilers so this is it. I hope this is enough to get you to grab it, read it and review it. You won't be sorry; I bet my britches you'll love it. Grab it and the others in the series at your favorite book site. https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Deputy+laney+briggs

No comments:

Post a Comment